Bodies and organization
Composition of the governing council :
- Fermin Azanza, Innolea, Vice President
- Bruno Baranne, Syngenta
- Carole Caranta, INRA
- Jean-Marc Férrulo, Innolea
- Philippe Gate, Arvalis Institut du Végétal
- Emmanuel Guiderdoni, CIRAD
- Christian Huyghe, INRA
- Olivier Le Gall, INRA, President
- Loïc Lepiniec, INRA
- Valérie Mazza, Innolea
- Jean-Louis Noyer, CIRAD
- Luc Ozanne, Sofiprotéol
- Claude Tabel, Innolea
- François Tardieu, INRA
- Xavier Thévenot, Syngenta
- Bernard Béjar, Céréales Vallée
- Norbert Rolland, CEA
- Jean-Michel Roturier, Roquette Frères
The Managing Board operates the GIS BV under the authority of the Governing Council:
- Analysis of research projects and propositions to the Governing Council for labeling.
- Follows the advances of labeled projects.
- Planning of scientific workshops and meetings, in order to follow the progress of funded projects and to facilitate the emergence of new projects
- Representation of the GIS BV during meetings (national and European funding agencies.
- Scientific and statistic summaries of labeled projects
- Provides administrative and financial management for projects funded by (or through) the GIS BV.
- Administrative support to the different GIS BV governing bodies.
- Communication on the GIS BV and its activities (website, newsletter, leaflets).
Composition of the Managing Board :
- Peter Rogowsky, INRA, Chair
- Pascual Perez, Limagrain, Vice-chair
- Romain Piovan, Director
Committee on sustainable development
The Committee on sustainable development (CDD) is a consultative body that is appointed by the Governing Council in order to enlighten his reflection about economical, environmental, social and societal consequences of an innovation.
Scientific Advisory Board (SAB)
The mission of the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) is to follow the research projects carried out in the frame of the GIS BV and provide guidance to the Governing Council on the present and future scientific orientations of the GIS BV. The board meets at least once every two years, usually at the French Plant Genomics/Biotechnology Conference, thereby allowing progress assessment of the different research programs.
Composition of the SAB :
- Peter Westhoff, Chairman, Univ. of Düsseldorf
- Pere Arus, IRTA Barcelona
- Ian Graham, Univ. of York
- Henning Hermjakob, EBI Cambridge
- Chris Schön, Univ. of München
- Rob Snowdon, Univ. Giessen
- Roberto Tuberosa, Univ. of Bologna
Committee on Sustainable Development (CDD): consultative authority available to the COS for an insight on the economic, environmental, social and societal impact of innovation projects.
SAS GV: Génoplante-Valor SAS
Representation of the GIS BV governance (in blue) and actions (in red):
- Romain Piovan, Director of the GIS BV : piovan[@]genoplante.com
- Edwige Pilard, Director of Genoplante-Valor : pilard[@]genoplante.com
- Mylène Durand-Tardif, Senior Scientific Officer : durand-tardif[@]genoplante.com
- Aïssé Koundour, Management controller : koundour[@]genoplante.com
- Anastasia Sukhanova, Engineer intellectual property : sukhanova[@]genoplante.com
- Maxime Szambien, Scientific & communication officer : szambien[@]genoplante.com
- Olivia Lasaracina, Management assistant : lasaracina[@]genoplante.com